RIAD SAPPHIRE AND SPA IN MARRAKECH
– A GEM IN THE HEART OF THE MEDINA
The latest chic addition to the riad scene in Marrakech
Just opened, Riad Sapphire and Spa, a luxury boutique hotel, and spa in the old city of Marrakech will be a fabulous new addition to the Marrakech riad scene.
A brand new chic and designer riad with luxurious amenities, yet still affordable. The very best way to experience Marrakech is to stay in a riad in the heart of the medina in the old city of Marrakech. In fact, staying in a riad in Marrakech is often voted by travel experts as one of the top 10 best things to do in Morocco.
WHAT MAKES RIAD SAPPHIRE AND SPA SO SPECIAL?
- Airy, minimalist and perfectly positioned in the heart of the Medina, Riad Sapphire and Spa is a hip hangout and plugged-in place to stay.
- Luxury at an affordable price – fantastically cheap and chic. Individually designed suites start from just £ 140 (€160) and for Superior Suites £ 165 (€ 190) per night including all local taxes. Our motto is “authenticity and affordability”.
- We know Marrakech through and through. We have been here since the start of the riad renaissance running two highly-rated riads. Follow our weekly blog for up-to-date inspiration.
- English-owned and English-speaking. We also speak French, German, Arabic and Berber.
- Sincere and warm English and Moroccan service to ensure you feel at home and are well-looked after from the moment you arrive. We personally ensure all guests experience the best of Marrakesh. We will even come and find you if you get lost in the maze of the Medina.
- Plenty of freebies thrown in – including a welcome treat of refreshing fresh mint tea and Moroccan pastries, a complimentary bottle of mineral water in your room upon arrival, free WiFi and use of a mobile phone for local calls.
- Stay in an authentic, stylish setting with enough money left over to go shopping in the souks for exotic spices, chic clothes, leather, jewellery, decorative items and carpets. All on your doorstep.
- Riad Sapphire and Spa is perfect for city breaks, honeymoons, family stays, stylish hen parties, shopping trips, foodie breaks, special occasions and romantic getaways.
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Make our riad your riad and your home-away-from-home, while visiting the vibrant, exotic and exciting city of Marrakesh. To book your stay with us, please book via our secure website: www.riadsapphire.com or e-mail us at email@example.com
THE DETAILS Riad Sapphire and Spa will add a fresh dash of Moroccan glamour to the Marrakech riad scene with its understated 1930’s colonial chic style with a modern twist. All updated for the new century.
There are eight stylishly designed suites to choose from. Four Suites (Peridot, Amethyst, Sapphire, Ebony) and four Superior Suites (Amber, Topaz, Citrine and Cinnabar). All are a haven of peace and modern comfort. With its own spa area, including traditional hammam, you can relax and let yourself be pampered. Cool and chic, Riad Sapphire and Spa maintains an air of intimacy and a relaxed, zen-like ambiance.
Traditional Moroccan elements – hand-carved lattice woodwork, sculpted plaster work and lime plaster tadelakt walls are combined with modern touches including free WiFi, eco-friendly solar panels and a fantastic sliding glass roof.
We take green issues seriously. Locally sourced and organic toiletries are provided in the suites and the on-site spa including hammam. Other fabulous features include two internal courtyards in traditional riad style, wall and courtyard fountains, a sizeable pool, an elegant salon and a huge roof terrace with sunbathing and relaxation area with sweeping views of the Atlas Mountains.
Guests are served healthy, organic and home-cooked Moroccan cuisine such as delicious Aubergine Salad and Lemon Chicken Tagine with Olives. We look forward to welcoming you at Riad Sapphire and Spa.